Saturday, August 13, 2011

WHY do we have to work?

Saturday,*sigh*....and I have two more days of work, and I'm off for two days. Gawd. It feels like eternity. My laptop is acting up, and that makes me nervous. You never know when something will go wrong with computers,...one wrong move, and kapooie, your done. So,- went shopping yesterday,...I went to Macys and got some dresses just in case I go to my niece's wedding after all. I bought like six dresses, and I will try them all on, and return the one's that I don't like/don't fit. I had to be at work, so I had no time to try things on really. (Hey, I shop whenever possible.) Still saving for an Ipad. Can't wait to get my mitts on one. Looked at them at Sam's Club, and that just made me want one more. Altho,~ I've talked to a few people who are 'into' computers, and they all told me to get a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet, it has alot more features and you can add space to it if needed unlike the Ipad. I did some research and came up with two cons of a Galaxy; it doesn't support Skype, and it doesn't have a USB connector thingy, altho you can buy an adaptor for it. So there,...I will see when I have that money together what I end up getting. Sooooo~ that's all the fun stuff here. I'm off to work in a few hours,-yipee. (Why can't we all not have to work? Why?)

No comments: