Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yeah, I'm old.


Just watched 'American Idol' and I SOOO LOVE Danny Gokey,...I vote for him to be the winner. I WANT him to be the winner. What a voice,...I already went on ITunes, and bought his song. He reminds me of a young Taylor Hicks, who I SO LOVE!!! (My blog,~my taste, OK?) Anyhow~picked out granite today,....had to practically force my husband to get out of the house. (At least I did tho.)Bordeaux Sunset is what it's called. Pictures will be forthcoming when it's done.~ So,~tomorrow we will hopefully get everything finalized. I'm excited,...and can't wait. A kitchen sink will be in my future,(never thought I'd be so excited. Usually it's over shoes,handbags, or jewelry!Never a kitchen sink!) Anyhow~ today is my sister's birthday, and I called and left her a 'happy birthday' message. I wanted to talk to her, but I'm sure she's out enjoying her b-day. Well, I guess that's about all for me. (I know I'm old, when the highlight of my night is watching American Idol!!! But I love it!) See ya tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I LOVE DANNY GOKEY TOO! He is just a great guy. At first I thought his story was just so he could get on TV, but now I feel bad for thinking that at all.