Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to me-pretty scary ain't it




Well, my birthday has come and gone, and it was just another day really. We don't celebrate stuff like that much really. Years ago, when we lived in Coconut Grove, my (now) husband bought me a beautiful Tiffany two-tone bracelet that I adored. I never took it off,.....for years,.....and when everything happened here at the house, and a year later they came back and arrested me, I had to take off all my jewelry. Well, since than, I started taking off my Tiffany bracelet, and sometimes when I would be on the computer at work for long hours, I would take my bracelet off and put it in my purse, and somehow one day when I went to put it back on, I couldn't find it. I looked all over for it,.....for months,....and months,...and months,...I couldn't find it. My husband even went to Tiffany's in Boca Town Center and looked for the bracelet, and he found out they don't make it anymore. So yeah, I was totally bummed. I was VERY UPSET with myself for losing it. For my birthday yesterday, he found the exact bracelet,(not from Tiffany's tho,) with diamonds in it. I almost cried when he gave it to me at 12:01am last night. That and a kiss on my cheek,....perfect. I loved it. I don't want all the brewhaha, and stuff, I feel too old for that, even if I'm only 40-something. Tonight we went to my sister-in-laws for dinner, and she made a bunch of stuff I like, and had a little chocolate souffle for dessert. Just enough. Just enough. Happy Birthday to me. Nice, quiet, and uneventful,....like I like.

No comments: