Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm out of the gate

I'm off today, and I've done cardio, and I'm ready for the day. I know it's almost 3 o'clock, but at least I'm trying. I'm in a good mood, and I feel good, which days like this are few and far between for me. I want to go do SOMETHING, I just don't know what. I don't want to go to the mall because I'll shop, and I don't wanna blow my whole paycheck on shopping this week. I'm trying to make lists to get some things done that have needed to get done. I need to accomplish some things, any things, so I know I'm going in the right direction. I think. Sometimes I'm just content to sit in the quiet and read, write, look threw my magazines,....take Munky out for a walk,....anything,...but get things that need to be done,-done. So I guess that's why I feel like I should do something with an outcome. Maybe I'm wrong,...but I think I will feel better if I do something like that. I didn't even make it to the bank today to open up an account for eBay,(which I wanted to do so I could start putting things up on eBay for sale.) I was looking forward to that today,...I love doing that, it's fun to me. So I'll do it Monday when I'm off,....after the dreaded probation visit. So~ that's about it for me today. I'm off to figure out what I'm going to attempt to accomplish. Wish me luck! I'm trying!

No comments: