Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This is me now


Yesterday went well, and I can now say with a happy heart, my husband is a totally free man, and his portion of this legal fiasco that entered our life almost 4 yrs. ago is over and done with. That's a big relief. I'm still in it for another 4-5 months. So all in all it was a good day. We came home from court and both of us just fell back in bed and slept til 4-5 o'clock in the afternoon. (It's amazing what stress does to you.) Got up and took Munky out for a walk,....and came in and sat on the computer the rest of the night reading, and on eBay,(bought nothing,) and watching the NHL playoffs.(Game 7 tonight for Montreal and Boston. Go Habs! Can't wait for the game to start.) Did nothing really the rest of the night,...I got on Amazon and bought a used book and pre-ordered one by Jen Lancaster that I haven't read. I REALLY look forward to reading them.Her books are like crack to me, I can't wait for the next one, and anything now is gobbled up. I read her books over and over, no one makes me laugh like she does. Isn't it funny? My husband "doesn't get" her humor, and I laugh myself into an asthma/coughing fit.Oh well. I have an appt. with The dr. today, and I'm looking forward to it. I get 'evaluated', and I want to know the outcome. I want to know what it says about me. That's very interesting,...what IS my problem? So I'll keep ya posted, and we'll see how I am, what I am, and what I can do to get back to me again. Yep. We'll see, and for now I'll go back to what I'm good at,.........sleeping.

No comments: