Tuesday, April 19, 2011

On the brighter side


So, on the brighter side, I went shopping last week and got this new perfume I've never heard of before. (One of the girls I used to work with used to wear it,) and I absolutely LOVED it. It makes me want to attack whoever is wearing it and bite their neck or something! (It's that good!!!) I love how good perfume makes me feel.(Kinda like my diamond nose stud I took out last month. It made me feel pretty.) Anyways~ this is the second bottle I've bought and I have to say it's the best kept secret,....maybe it's not your 'style', but I've gotten more compliments on this perfume from girls AND guys. It just makes people crazy. (I love it.) And~more of a subject change,~ I went to the psychiatrist today, and I'm going back next week,...she suggested it. Yea, I know. I'm an interesting specimen to her, what can I say? I wish I could just be back to the way I was before all this legal stuff happened, but I can't. Hopefully I can find my way back. I sure hope so, or it will be the death of me. I can't stay with the person I am today. I don't like this person. I'm NOT this person. I refuse to be this person, and I guess that's a start,-right? Right. I have to know that only I can change me. I have to do this, and I hope to God this doctor can help me, help me. I mean something has just got to give. It has to. Please.

No comments: