Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thank goodness it's not me

My two days off were fun. My husband and I and my sis-in-law went and saw "Alice in Wonderland", and I loved it. 3-D. Very cool. I'm still waiting for my Russell Crowe movie 'Robin Hood' to come out. I think it's in May. (I have it written on my calender,-believe me.) Can't wait for that. The way I think is,-Russell Crowe always puts out a movie worth seeing. He doesn't do crappy movies.(For the exception of Mystery Alaska, and I still loved it.) There are very few actors that I would go to a movie for, no-matter-what,...and Mr. Crowe is definitely one. Anyways,---this week we have to pay our property taxes, and it's a big ouch. It's over 5 grand for the house we live in. Jeez. How do people come up w/ that in this day and age? It's scary. Also,...all this teen violence going on. It's horrible. I can't imagine having a child going to school now-a-days. There would be no way in the world that I would let my child outta my sight for one second to go to school down here. No way. It makes me ill just to think about it. (Thank God I never had kids. I really couldn't handle it. I just couldn't.) It's an ongoing issue my husband and I discuss alot. The more stories he hears, the more he's actually starting to agree w/ me. We used to disagree adamantly about homeschooling, but now he is starting to come around. I would homeschool my child in a second,.....I am dead serious. That kid would honestly not leave my sight until they were 18, and I am NOT joking. Just watch the news one night and I'm sure you will start to come around. Even my kitties I'm SUPER protective of,...maybe I'm just obsessive. What do I know. (And I'm glad I don't have kids. I'd be insane.)

No comments: