Sunday, March 14, 2010

Another day another memory


Gorgeous weather out today for here. It was about 65 degrees, sunny and very breezy. Gorgeous. We went up to a little area called The Walk, and went to an opening of a new little place to eat. It's all organic, and it was very good. We sat outside and had burgers and fries, people watched,....I could've sat there all day, but my husband wanted to come home. (We live so close we coulda walked there and back.) We left Munky and Sugar in the house alone, and didn't want to push our luck for too long. We might go to the movies and see Alice in Wonderland, or Wolfman. Any suggestions? It feels good to get outta the house,...wish we did it more often. Our lives have changed so much. Things are okay here,....but things could be better to tell you the truth. I just want things to be over, so we can just move on with our lives. I want to move SO BAD. Just get outta here, ya know? No more here. Sometimes at night I re-live everything, and when I take Munky out for her nightime walks, I start looking around and I get paranoid all over again, and think we are being watched. I do get so paranoid. I just can't help it. I really can't. I have these little conversations in my head about how ridiculous I'm being,....I go back-n-forth about how we still could be being watched. I always thought I was so on my toes. That's one of the things that really has bothered me about some of that happened. We were under survillance(sp?) for at least a few months from what our lawyer (and some neighbors have told us.) Can you imagine? Do you know how bad that has messed w/ my head? I go over and over it in my head, and try to figure out what I coulda done different to make those damn idiots realize that they were oh-so-wrong about us. It so doesn't matter right now. I'm sorry,...it's what makes me crazy tho. I re-live it all over and over and think I can change something, and it will never happen. Oh well. I just have to rise above it. And I will one day. Just not now.

No comments: