Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sorry guys. I've been a little under the weather AND working like an animal. On top of that, now we are trying to rent out our condo on the beach, and getting all that together is a giant hassle in itself. People want to know why they can't look at the place immediately when they call. Well people, it's called a job, and life, and you're gonna have to work around me or else, ya know? People can be so pushy. If they can't see it like yesterday, they get all cranky. I always try to schedule it as easy as I can, but it's hard when I'm working almost 50 hours a week, and regular life stuff too. Oh well, I will just have to deal. I haven't even been on Ebay, or the computer. (Now you know I've definitely been busy, and not feeling well.) On the brighter side,....today was my first day back at the gym since June 19th, 2008. Yep,...I finally started. I can't for the life of me wonder why I didn't do it sooner. I guess I just had to work thru some stuff in my little head, and get thru it all. So I'm back finally and I will keep you posted on my weight training. I love how it makes me feel. I look at pictures of me 5 years ago even, and I looked so in shape, I had no idea. So many people have been so kind tho with my weight gain. People don't really understand when you tell them you have put on 35 lbs. and to someone who is only 5-foot short, it shows. They can say all the nice things they want, but I know what I used to look like and I know what I look like now, and there is no comparison. None. And I don't mean that conceited one bit, I just know how much better I was then, that's all. And then I have the situation of my husband who lent his ex-wife money when we were split up to only find out that she doesn't ever plan on paying him back. It was alot of money too. He said the only thing she kept asking about was us being married, and if he was still interested in coming back to her. People,....this is a very misguided, mean, lonely woman, who will stop at nothing to get him back in her life, and this is almost 19 years later! Move on you stupid, depressing thing! I am livid that she has the nerve to make him pay for something that she had no intention of paying back, and use him being married to me against him. She even has a child by someone, but said she would leave him (her baby daddy,)if he(MY husband) wanted to get back with her. Is she insane?!? Oh yes, just what he wants,....back into a family that gets into fistfights at the dinner table, has a truckers mouth, and all four sister's fight like cats and dogs, but say they love each other to no end. They are the ultimate whacked-out family. Family shouldn't even describe them. Thank god they are living in New York,.......and not down here anymore.(Fort Lauderdale, Fl.) I would lose my mind if she were anywhere near my husband and I. He is so shocked, and wondered what ever made him think anything of her to marry her in the first place. So much more I could say, but I think I will leave that for another time. Just Munky and I sitting here enjoying that quiet. I have to work all day tomorrow,.....11am to 9pm. Oh so fun to look foward to. I'll leave it at that,.....and when I can wrap my head around more of this ex-wife business, I'll explain more. (Part 2 tomorrow,...how's that?)

2 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

Good for you for going back to the gym. :-)

I have to motivate self to start working out, but in a slower/easier manner - I don't want to re-injury the back fracture. That was too painful for me to forget.

Have Munky show the condo...

Merely Me said...

ditto to what lmb said!