Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Can't Help Myself


Isn't it funny how when you get on Ebay, or Amazon, and you're looking at 'stuff', you find things that you just gotta have, but you really don't need?,....and not sure why you want it to begin with? I mean really. I get on both those websites, and there is no stopping me. (And I am not kidding.) I have bought all sorts of stuff,.....some of my BEST deals I've gotten was on Ebay.( I got a $2000 Chanel purse for $500!!! Not kidding. I even took it to the Chanel store in Boca Town Center and had the lady look at it to make double sure it was 'authentic'. It was.) IT'S A GORGEOUS BAG. How lucky am I? I haven't even been able to wear it yet. Anyways,....now I just found an Ellen Allard Tracy, navy, sequin jacket that I seem to HAVE to have. Yep. Gotta have it. I keep asking myself tho,..."where will I wear it?" and "when will I wear it?" I also got these great Samuel B. aquamarine earrings for like next to nothing. I've gotten so many things on Ebay I've lost count. I know, I know,....you probably think I'm throwing my money away, but I love the hunt, I love the bidding, and I love the win! I just can't help it,....I admit it,......I am definitely addicted to it. I absolutely canNOT get on Ebay,....it's like an obsession. It's the only thing besides my kitties that makes me totally happy, and makes me forget any (and all) my problems. (Except for going shopping at the mall myself.) I feel like I'm in another world when I shop,-isn't that scary? My husband has only been to the mall with me less than a handfull of times, and I'll never forget him saying to me,....."you turn into a different person." He couldn't believe it. (And neither could I.) I realized about myself that I have a very real addiction. I know it. I've fought threw being unable to drive alone, being unable to be home alone,(or by myself at all,) and being unable to live alone. I've conquered them all so far. I think I can eventually do this too. I think,....but I'm not sure why. So why?

No comments: