Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Munky, I mean Tuesday!


Today I took the first step towards selling our other property(s). One we will try to sell, and the other one,(thats oceanfront) will be rented out. We just can't seem to make ourselves sell that property. I mean we will never have an oceanfront property again in our lives. It's just too hard to get rid of. We have so many great memories, (and some really horrible ones too.) Obviously I have mixed emotions. How do people let go? I just know I don't want to live there full time. When we decide to move to Canada, we can hopefully keep it as a place to come back to, and for our family members to be able to stay at. That would make me very happy,-I know that. Someone would be enjoying and appreciating it. I guess we will have to see what happens. So big step today. Other than that, nothing else new happening here. The A/C at work is broken, and it feels like it's 100 degrees in there. I love going to work and sweating my clothes up. I wanted to come home and jump in the pool, but I forgot the kittys had no food, and my husband went out to his buddies house to play poker, so I ran out to the grocery store, and then didn't want to go in the pool by myself,....and it being night time. I am just too paranoid. Besides, I would miss Munky, and she would whine without someone in the house with her, and that just kills me. Couldn't do it. (Believe me, I live my life around the two kittys. I can't help it.) Well, now that I bored you to tears,.....I will be back tomorrow.

2 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

You're moving to Canada???

I know you wanted land, space, mountains, but extreme weather change? That's big.

I'd love to wake up with the ocean in front of me.

angelsroy33 said...

Yeah,...somewhere in the next 5 years or so. That's where my husband is from, and it's something we might have to do from a legal standpoint. As long as I know we can always come back, I'm okay with it. I look at it like a new adventure,....right? I mean I have to.