Sunday, November 27, 2011

Post Happy Thanksgiving

Had a great Thanksgiving. Family, friends, good food, happy animals,....and we were all together, and having fun, and THAT'S why Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday. Love it. It just goes by too damn fast. (Insert sad face with a poochy bottom lip sticking out.) I have pictures, and I will put them up as soon as I can here. We went to my sister's house in Fort Pierce,(and it was gorgeous weather,) and thus, we have no leftovers to eat, so tonight I will be making my own turkey dinner, so we all can have yummy leftovers to eat all week! So that's going to be our day today, watching football, and cooking. Yay us. Already having a fun day too with Munky. For some reason she is in a really funny mood, running around and playing and doing acrobatics! It's like she knows we are in a good mood, and looking forward to a fun, relaxing day. (So cute, - my baby.) Short and sweet,....more to come soon.

1 comment:

Little Ms Blogger said...

Good luck with the blood work. Blood work isn't an issue for me, but MRIs are not on my list anymore. I hyperventilate.