Sunday, November 13, 2011

Do you feel lucky punk?


Yesterday was our 5-year WEDDING anniversary. Mind you I don't really count that as our anniversary though. Our real anniversary of our first date is what I usually count, which was Jan.21st, 1990. But still, my husband got me a card, and I got him one,....the only time we celebrated it was our first wedding anniversary we gave gifts, and after that we said we'd really only do cards,-no pressure. So~I'm home today, and I'm going to cook a nice dinner, and we will hangout and watch football, watch 'Walking Dead', and make some plans to do some work at our condo tomorrow. (Could I be any MORE boring?) I was invited by my newly re-acquainted girlfriend to go to lunch today, but I backed out. I'm too tired, lazy, insert whatever word you want. I'm just not up for that yet, or at least today. I called her and apologized profusely, and she understood,(thank goodness.) My mom also called and she bought a new condo in the place she's renting at. She's very excited. She's going to live in the one she's renting until the lease is up and have all the work done to the one she bought, so the best of both worlds. I just hope it's not too much for her,...even doing that, all that kinda stuff can get very stressful. I told her I would go up there for a week in January and try to help out a little bit, oversee some stuff. (Believe me-after getting this house done after our ordeal, I can be a real bitch when I have to be and I don't play games, just straight up, that's how we want it, and if you can't do it, I'll find someone who will.) Yep. I don't have the time or patience for games when it comes to work being done on where you live. NONE. I guess that could be my silver lining in all that time,...I learned to stand up for what I want, and how it's done, and don't take any bulls*&% anymore, or care about being the proper sweet girl,- I just want it done, and done right, and done the way we want. Period. So yeah, I will go up and see what my sister and brother-in-law have planned to help out, and go try to help out too. What else? Wanna hear another story about my rage? Well,.....I was at work last night, and the last few months I have been taking care of this little duck mommy and her ducklings, I bring them food everyday, and give them fresh water, and they are the sweetest little things. They see me, and run to me,....it is so cute, and sweet. She started out with 13, and she's down to 2 ducklings left, and that kills me, but I can't be there all the time. So last night I looked out and the ducks were in one of two spots that they like to sleep. I watch over them like a momma bear,....and I see these two young kids standing there and an older boy,....and then I see the older boy like kick dirt at the ducks, and laughing. So by the time I could unlock the door to go outside, he ended up throwing his lit cigarette butt at them, and hit one of them. I jumped up and ran out there so fast, huffing and puffing, I was lucky I was coherent I was so enraged. (Pig of a boy to do. What kinda person does that and thinks its funny?) Because he was laughing when I got there,....and I yelled "Did you just throw that lit cigarette at them?",....I started yelling at him and threatening him, and telling him if he had a problem with me, to do something about it, here and now, and on and on and on. I scared the little kids, and the young man,(he was about 17,) didn't know what to do,...he just sat there staring at me, mouth slightly open and cowering. (He sure wasn't cowering when he hit my momma duck with the lit cigarette was he?!) And soon as I got there, (this part is so cute, the momma duck and babies ran to me, and stood behind me.) I couldn't stop shaking for hours,....I told that boy,-guy,-young man, whatever the hell he was, that I wasn't leaving until he left, and took the younger ones with him, and how he wasn't setting the right example for them. Yeah, I went off,....but how could someone do that? I KNOW a lot worse gets done to animals, and it's so hard to realize, and know, and I can't do a damn thing about it. So needless to say, I waited til they left, (he was driving believe it or not,) without one word being uttered back to me, and I made the little family move to the other spot they like to stay (which is hidden,) in case that idiot came back to try something more. I'm on the lookout for that guy. Thank god where I sit, I look over where the ducks stay, play, eat, etc. I swear, if it came to blows, I don't know what I would've done, the way my anger is. I know that words are big, but I am that angry. I really am,...and I'm going to a doctor to help with that after our fiasco, but I don't know if I'll ever not be angry again. I honestly don't, and I swear, I get enraged. So,...that was my little saga,....I'm still pissed tho,.....let me catch that kid around,......

No comments: