Monday, November 21, 2011

Just gettin' ready for my fave holiday

Thanksgiving is 3 days away, and I can't wait. At work this is our busiest week of the year, and the day before Thanksgiving is our busiest day of the year. I love it right now, I only wish the weather was nice and cool. (Still in the 70's and 80's,....ick.) Can't wait to see my family, can't wait for dinner, can't wait for the day. My favorite, favorite holiday of the year. I'm actually watching a 'Friends' marathon, Munky is sitting with me, and my hubby is taking a nap,(obviously I'm off from work today.) Great day. And tomorrow, I'm suppose to get my blood-work done in the morning,...and I'm not looking forward to it. I really hate needles,....I've passed out before while giving blood. Yeah, I'm that person. I have/had multiple tattoos, and piercings, and for some reason I can handle those, but blood-work, stitches, staples in skin really skeeve me out to no end. I can see them even in a movie and I start to heeve really bad, like to the point where I HAVE thrown-up. It's gross I know. And last night we started to watch 'The Walking Dead' and this girl broke these live chickens legs, and fed them to zombies and I got so upset I walked outta the room, and boycotted watching the show anymore, and cried my eyes out. Do you think I'm a little sensitive about animals being hurt? Just a wee bit. I'm going to try to go to this Animal Advocate class the ASACP(is that right?) and the (in)Humane Society is having to help people who want to help animal causes more next week. I really want to do that. I'm so adamant about helping all animals, all the time. It's the one constant I've had my entire life,....my little fur/feather babies. Anyways,....just getting ready for my week. Can't wait,....and this is the week I'm smiling,.....love it! Happy Thanksgiving you guys. (Even I know I have a lot to be thankful for, and I am.)

No comments: