Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wanna buy some shoes?


Well I finally got a few things up for sale on eBay, but I need to get ALOT more listed. I guess I'll do a little every night. At least it'll be some extra money coming in,....with all the clothes, shoes, jewelry, and handbags I have. Am I weird like that or what? I don't know why my husband thinks I'm so wrong to have all the 'stuff' that I do. As long as I sell it, what difference does it make? I mean we live a 3/2 house, just us two, and he gripes because the two extra bedrooms are filled with my boxes of 'stuff'. Do I complain about the garage and the patio being filled with his tools and junk? NO. Not one word. Ever. Believe me. I feel guilty every single time I buy something tho. I hide it usually, and then just throw it somewhere and eventually wear it, and he will have seen it for so long he never thinks it's new.(Am I being too sneaky?)Am I that wrong? I mean, maybe I've been like this for so long that I don't know what's right and wrong anymore. I mean I don't think it's a big deal really, but sometimes we do get in those big tiffs about all my 'stuff', and that feeling comes out in me again, and I get defensive. I'll have to talk to my dr. about it. A big anyways~ I'm sitting here watching the Bruins and Lightening,(GO Tim Thomas and the Bruins,...HE'S a HOTTIE,) and my hubby's at the gym, and I just came in from taking Munky out for her walk, and I'm going to start cooking dinner soon,....(if I didn't work again, I could sooooo be a great housewife again and have dinner on the table every night, etc.) Anyways,~I have Sunday off, and I'm happy 'bout that. So I guess I'm boring like I always say,....I'll be listing more stuff on eBay now,....I am boring,-jeesh.

No comments: