Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Much about nothing

I'm finally off from work, and it was 'hell day'. I'm basically being given 'managerial' responsibilities without the pay. I'm hating this. H-A-T-I-N-G. I don't want the responsibility, and I've actually said this verbatim and still got stuck yesterday with corporate bosses. (This makes me very aggravated,) and I'm not a safe person to put this on in these situations because I will let my opinions be known whether it be good, bad, or ugly, and I won't be talked down to. Believe me, I'm not the kind of person who has an ego, I will do just about anything at work that needs to be done, THAT'S why I don't need someone talking to me like I'm an idiot. Soooooo,...all in all the day went by uneventful. Got home around 3 o'clock, and my husband had a nice meal waiting for me, and I then took a much needed nap with Sugar and Munky both in bed with me. It was so cute, at one point I woke up and Sugar was at my feet,(he was being grouchy,) and Munky and I were actually nose to nose. I almost cried at how cute she's being. I fell back asleep for a couple more hours, and by 7:30 all three of us were outside in the yard running, playing, and watching lizards. We stayed outside for 2 hrs.!!! It was beautiful out. Came in, and right now I'm going to try to put some things up on eBay. I will see what I can get on up for sale. No angry outbursts, no crying jags, no nothing from me, so I guess I'm doing okay. No big deal, right? Let me get going,.........

No comments: