Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Up and Down


Okay,so,.....I'm still trying to stay,(be) in a good mood. It's not working. My wonderful, happy, mood is gone, and I'm still doing cardio, I'm still trying to be on the upswing, and I just can't do it. I mean I don't want to stay in a good mood all the time,...I just want to NOT hate the world, wanna spend every waking minute with my kittehs, ( and the computer,) and not leave my house all the time. I have to get on "I Can Haz Cheezburger" to laugh,...it's the only thing except for Jen Lancaster's website,(and she's on her book tour, so she's not blogging right now. I'm jonesing.) If it weren't for them, I'd wanna slit my wrists right now. I hate my job, I hate being in my legal situation, and I wanna move from this house. (To think I once thought that this could be our forever house. Never again. Never.) I just want out of here, out of this neighborhood, out of Florida. It's either Georgia, or Canada, and Canada is looking alot better to me,(and better for my husband.) Trust me,....time will tell. I'm so up and down,-I know. Don't think I don't know how unstable I sound,...one minute I'm on top of the world with stuff I wanna buy, and looking at on eBay, and the next I don't wanna see another soul. I'm sorry to sound like this, but it's true. I have to keep trying,- I know. And I will,...my kittehs need me. And I want that Prada purse I found on the web last nite,(the leopard one that Jessica Simpson was wearing recently.) Hey! I have goals, I have to have something good to look forward to. I need somethin'. Thanks for listening. Sorry to sound like a crazy woman. Chin up for me. (I'm tryin'.)

No comments: