Sunday, May 8, 2011

Good day today


Okay,...so I don't drink, but I have the next two days off, and my husband is in a good mood, and it's the NHL playoffs, and I'm in a good mood,(I did cardio today,) and wellllll, I had ONE apple martini while making shrimp primavera, (sp?) fir dinner, and I feel great!!! (not to mention it's 2-0 San Jose against Detroit, and that will ALWAYS make me happy!!! I HATE the Detroit Red Wings, except for Steve Yzerman, LOVE HIM.) Anywho~ I'm on eBay looking at stuff and comparing things that I'm getting ready to put up for sale, so, as I'm saying,...."I'm doing research", (even tho I'm just looking for the next bag I'm gonna buy once I make some money,-just don't tell my husband that. *giggle*giggle*) I go thru all my fashion magazines, and figure out what I love and absolutely CAN'T live without, and then I just wait a little while, and my patience pays off. On eBay, you will eventually find it for ALOT LESS. It's great. I mean really, if someone has money, they can find some unbelievable deals on there,...if you just have patience, and persistence. This new bag by Dooney (which I saw on something that Rachel Bilson suggested, and said that she loved,...) and I fell in love with it. And now they just came out with an updated version of it, and I just have to have it. I LOVE it. I also am loving this new t-shirt I found on some website that has a bunch of 'Friends' stuff on it. I love it! It's so cute, it's so my husband and I. (He's my lobster.) Remember that on 'Friends'? I think I'm going to get that too. I'm also looking for a couple of other things that you are probably bored hearing about,...so,...this has been my day. Yep. (And the Wings won that damn game. Booooooo. NOT happy 'bout that at all.) But it's been a good day for me. I'll check back tomorrow,....I'll be busy putting stuff on eBay,...can't wait.

No comments: