Friday, October 5, 2012

Hey! What?

So again we get a call from our real estate agent today that for the second time, this lady,.."Big Ang" from the reality show "Mob Wives" is interested in buying our condo. And ya know what I say?! WHAT-EV-A!!!
Not only did she blow us off last time, but she put a bunch of stipulations on us when she was interested and then never got back to us. We were than told that she bought the place below us. Now wouldn't you rather have a penthouse, than say,...apt.#10-E???!!! Wouldn't you rather live in Penthouse-E? Anyways~ she way under bid us, and we are going to counter offer, but I don't think she's that interested. I don't really understand what the hell she's doing, or trying to find out truthfully. I just wish she'd put in a real offer, and quit playing games. Who is this person anyways? I'm going to have to do some research and find out who she is. Maybe it will give me some insight on to her"ways". Anywho~ went to the doctor today,...I've been going every other week now,...trying to control my anger issues, and try to get myself somewhat under control. You know I'm having those anger problems. After all we've been thru here,...the doctor thinks it's post traumatic syndrome. I don't know exactly what that means or what to make of it,...but I'm still going,...and I will get myself back together if it's the last thing I do. I swear it. I even told my husband this morning that this Thursday(my day off,) that I will go sign up at a gym and try to start lifting weights again. I mean if I put some $$$ down, at least it will be an incentive to not waste it and go. (At least that's what I'm thinking and hoping.) This new location that I'm working at now,...4 out of 6 people,(not including myself are all under the age of 26, and are more professional than the other location that I worked at.) And they all work out. So that's another incentive. All eat healthy there,...no pizza's every Friday,...no wings,....etc.etc.etc. So that's another good thing about it. I just have to keep up with the driving,....and the doctor knows it, and still won't prescribe me my medication. So now I have to go back to my old doctor and start all over again there,...and just stay with her. She does everything for me. Anyways,....I've been busy on eBay,...just sold an old Coach purse, and an Ann Taylor skirt that's been in my closet with tags on it for about 4 years now. I'm just sic sometimes with shopping. I ended up buying an 8 carat canary sapphire pear shaped ring I found on there. Nice deal, but still not cheap. Sometimes I feel like I just have to have it no matter what. That's how I've accumulated so much clothes, and shoes. It makes me feel better to look good, is there anything wrong with that? Apparently not enough to get back into the gym tho. I have to do that this week. I HAVE TO. Well that's all the fun, exciting stuff going on here with me. Just a par-tay,...ain't it? Yup. (I'll keep ya posted.)

No comments: