Monday, October 15, 2012

Almost there

Sometimes I feel so good it's scary, and others times,...I want nothing to do with the outside world. I hate it. I went to sign-up at the gym today. Just sign up,...and I did. One big step for me. Than I came home, and my husband and I proceeded to get in this huge fight about what gym I signed up at. I couldn't believe it. I was so happy I took this major step,...and he ruined it with this big disagreement. We yelled at each other,...and I went into the bedroom, shut the door,and fell asleep with Munky. I get like that when I'm mad. I just need to shut myself off, and away. So now he's at the condo checking things out for tomorrow's inspection,(which we were going to do together,) but I think he knew I wouldn't go. To just leave me alone. And he did,-thankfully. And on the bright side,...it looks like our contract with this "Big Ang" is going to go thru,...hopefully she will buy it, and we will be one step closer to moving to Canada. I like that sound. Now Munky is waiting to go for a walk,...so I think I will go outside with her, in the quiet,...and just relax, and watch her play. That always puts me in a good mood.

No comments: