Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Its not all black and white I know

Well~last weekend I made some phone calls and saved that gorgeous, white, pitbull puppy from the Humane Society. I hooked him up with a no-kill K9 Rescue organization, and all went according to plan. I even donated $100 to help the little guy get new toys, food, bed, and other stuff. I was so happy and relieved. I couldn't have lived with myself doing nothing about him. It would've haunted me forever,-that puppy had such soulful eyes, he looked right thru me. So beautiful. Just glad he's in good hands now. Nothing else new really,...working, and still hating the world. My husband gets off probation this month,....and that's one good thing. The less he has to worry about, the better. That makes me happy too. So I'm thankful for the little victories I have in my little life, and these two things ARE victories to me. Yay. I feel like there is so much to be done, that it's overwhelming. I don't even know where to begin to get help with animal shelters, and the horrible acts that take place in all the little shelters that people don't even hear about. It makes me sick. Makes me HATE people,(just adds fuel to the fire,) I HATE people for so many reasons towards there actions and feelings towards animals, it's beyond words. Animals are so superior to us, and we could learn so much from them if we just stopped, and paid attention, but we are too quick in our own greed that we just use them for whenever we feel like it. Too bad it's this way,....if it were reversed, I gurantee we wouldn't be in the position that we put animals in.

No comments: