Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day off finally

I'm SO HAPPY I have today off, I'm doing a happy-dance right now! No answering my phone, no getting up if I don't want, or even getting dressed for that matter. I love my days off. I think things will go back to normal now at work now that the GM is back from vacation. Scary with him gone-trust me. So,- last night I took Munky for her nightly walk, and she for some reason freaked out on me, and I had to bring her back in. We were both calm, nothing going on outside,....same ole', same ole'. I don't know what happened. Maybe she was just in a mood. I brought her right back in, and that was it. It upset me alot. I felt like I was in a fight with my little girl, and I didn't like it. She's the world to me. Tonight my SIL (sister-in-law) is bringing us a new VAIO laptap. Nice. I will set this laptop up for my husband to play poker on like he's been dieing to. Hopefully we'll all be happy. Nothing else new really,.....just happy to be home today,......yay me. I think I might go nap a little now.

No comments: