Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Little things make me happy


First day back at work after three nice, long, days off. Christmas, and my husband's birthday,....and it was quiet, and uneventful. Went to my sister-in-law's for dinner for my husband's b-day, and then we went and saw "True Grit" with Jeff Bridges, and I absolutely loved it. Loved it, and J.Bridges is SO GOOD-LOOKIN'. What a hottie. LOVED the movie tho. Two weekends from now my husband found on TV the first 'True Grit' with John Wayne, and he swears it's better than this one. We'll see. (I'll get back to you on that.) SO~nothing else really to brag about. January 21st will be our 18 year anniversary. Whoo-hoo. I can't wait til I say 50 years! That'll be awesome. Like I always say, there is no divorce in my vocabulary, that's why I took so long to do it. I was 41 by the time we were finally married,...we were together 14 years before that, so,....yes, I take it very seriously, and it's forever to me. AND we like AND love each other,...most importantly. I mean we argue and have our moments like everyone else, but we have fun together, and we really enjoy being together hanging-out. It's cool. And I love that we have so much history together. Anyways~so now I have to work the next 8 days straight. 8 days. Ick. I hate life just thinking about it. Why? Why? Why? I hate work. I'm not sure if I'd ever like it no matter what I was doing,-I think. Maybe animals, something to do with animals or kittehs. I dunno'. Well - I guess I'm going to go get ready for bed. Munky is in there laying down already,.....I think I tuckered her out when I got home from work, playing with her,...she just went in there and laid on her little heating pad, and went to sleep. I can't resist anytime she's in there,....I gotta go in and lay and cuddle with her. My favorite thing to do. Get her to purr,...or as my husband says, 'get her little motor running'. So cute,....little things make me happy.

No comments: