Monday, December 6, 2010

Some days I feel full of energy and some days I feel like I want to hide from the world. What's up with that? When the weather gets cool like this, it makes me want to go outside, be outside and just enjoy it all. I feel like I'm missing something when it's cool like this and I don't go outside. The only thing I have to do is go to the eye doctor today at 3 o'clock, and maybe do some laundry. The daily lives of people, right? Boring. I'm still dealing with my mean ole' self, and trying everyday to be a better person. I mean, I'm the polite-est, most aware, person you'll ever see in public. My guard never goes down, but I will pick up dropped keys, help someone with packages, hold the door open, etc., but don't come up to me and ask the time, or borrow my cell, or whatever it might be,- I will tell you to get the hell away from me, and quick. Trust me. I have been mugged before by someone asking for a light (for a cigarette.) So don't come near me, I'll just tell you to get the hell away, and throw a punch if I have to. I won't be a victim to that again. I won't. I despise weakness, I do, especially in men,....I don't like it. Be.A.Man. My husband is the perfect man to me, and I don't just mean physically,...he is very old-fashioned; he never cuss' in front of a female, and more importantly in front of kids, he doesn't like loud, attention getting people,...he is very protective, and I feel like he is my big bear.(That's one of the reasons I nicknamed him Bear.)He can and will harm someone that tries anything, believe me. I've seen it firsthand. I've seen him difuse situations, calm someone down, take charge of an emergency, and be totally coherent. Me? I'm so scatterbrained, and panicky, I don't know what to do first. He's my ying to my yang.(Did I even say that right?) SO ~ the only thing we don't see eye to eye on is how I clean the house. I never do enough according to him. Oh well, there always has to be something I guess. Anyhow - off to the eye doctor,...

No comments: