Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weird night/Great bag


I can't sleep, and I've been up for hours already. Thank goodness I don't have to go to work today. The kittehs were up at all hours playing tag and running absolutely everything over in there path. Very cute, but not condusive to sleeping. (Was it a full moon last night?) Sugar is outside now, and Munky is passed-out next to me,(so precious,) and my husband is sound asleep, happily snoring away in bed,-like I should be! Oh well,....it's all good. I've started doing cardio last week and have been doing it everyday since. I haven't felt any energy yet, but I know that it will take a few weeks for that to kick in. Hopefully I can get some things around here accomplished finally. I also have to wait til this week now til we find out if the P.O. for my husband will let him go on vacation up to Mass. I'm so keeping my fingers crossed, but I won't get my hopes up too much. I can't. Like I always say,....hope for the best, and expect the worst,...you'll never be disappointed that way. I do have a plan B if we can't go,.....I will still take the time I asked for off from work, but I will clean up this house finally and get it all organized at the very least. So,-like I said,....hope for the best,.....yup. What else is new? Ummm,....I've gotten some more stuff on eBay, some unbelieveable deals. I mean really. I got a $498 Michael Kors bag for $230,....and yeah, it's authentic. (I brought it to the MK store in Boca,...and they said it was authentic,-so I'm happy.) I also got a Gucci bag for about the same price, and I'm waiting to hear back from the lady at Gucci in Saks Fifth Avenue there. So I'll see. I tell ya,...if you have the patience, there are definitely deals to be had on there. Really. (And you have to do some research, and know what you are looking for,) but really, where can you get those kind of deals for that kinda stuff?! I love it. What else, what else? Nothing really I guess. Maybe I should try to get some sleep and unwind now that the kittehs have stopped running. Maybe I should run up to Einsteins and get some iced coffee and hangout and people watch. I'll keep ya posted!!!

No comments: