Sunday, July 18, 2010

Being thankful

Came home from CVS last night after work, aggravated to the hilt! (As you read.) Relaxed once I got home, and saw Munky and Sugar,....we played, fed them, let Sugar out, and sat down with my magazines, and computer. Hubby was out playing poker til about 2am. Sat here, and totally went into my little happy world when my husband got home. We talked all night. Literally. We had one of those rare, fun nights where we sat here and laughed, and talked and played with the kittehs,watched TV, and by the time 8am rolled around, we made eggs,bacon and toast. We had so much fun. We planned on even going in the pool, but it started to thunder and lightening out, and before we knew it, it was pouring. How cool was that? We went to sleep with the kittehs all pooped-out from running around and playing, and us all getting in bed, and going to sleep to the sound of it storming out. I absolutely loved it. I haven't been happy like that in a very long time. I got up around 1pm,-just couldn't sleep. I hate that I have to go to work tomorrow. I'm already worrying. Why can't everyone just NOT have to work? Why? Time is so precious, and people have no idea what a commodity it is until it's too late. Until they don't have it. I hate how unfair life is to people. To everything. I don't understand it. How do people still have faith, still have religion, still believe? I have such a hard time. I really do,....I'm so thankful for our lives, the little moments like last night. The times like last night used to be alot more frequent, but it's been hard, and it has to be spontaneous. You can't plan something like that. It made me restore my little bit of happiness that we lost over the last few legal-ridden horror story years that has been our life. Next April can't come quick enough. Trust me,-NOT. FAST. ENOUGH. I just always have that doomed feeling that time will run out. I need to snap outta feeling like that. It gets depressing. I really have to go see a psychiatrist, I'm too up-n-down, too many peaks, too many lows. I have to just let it be. That's it. Just be.

No comments: