Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just gotta say oh well

I'm feeling a bit used, and abused, after that Facebook incident. (Sorry about that last post, I guess I had to vent.) I'm over it tho. I'm sitting here watching Zombieland, (which I love,) and watching my kittehs (happily) play tag running thru the house. The are so the little loves of my life. I truly could watch them all day, and not be bothered with anything else. I have been duelling (two 'L's'?) with my bank and Paypal account thru eBay for the last three months. My bank account has been hacked into three times, I even closed the account and opened new ones with different passwords, etc. and now THAT'S been hacked into. I'm kinda at my wit's end trying to figure out what else I can do. My bank has been no help. Just enough to decline every attempt of ME trying to get my own money outta my own bank account. It's aggravating and just plain frustrating. It's hard to deal. SO!~ I just tried to pay for a really great deal on eBay that I found, on a Fendi Spy bag, that I've been hunting down for I-don't-know-how-long-now, and I went ahead and bought-it-now, and my Paypal account won't let the payment go thru! Now I'm going to get negative feedback, and I'm NOT happy about it. (I have 100% feedback.) I mean, I emailed the seller and tried to explain, and I hope she understands, but I don't blame her if she doesn't. Aggravating,-that's all I gotta say. Oh,-and frustrating. I know I'll be okay, but still mad about it.

No comments: