Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just today


I got a pink Blackberry on eBay last November,(for only $90,can you believe it?!It's used but who cares!) and changed out the SIM card, and have been using it ever since, but only as a phone,....never got the internet or email hooked-up,.....and yesterday I finally got all the other stuff included in my cellphone package. Pretty cool to have eBay, and email, and my blog (and the whole internet world) w/ me at the drop of a hat. It feels like a whole new phone.(I mean it basically is to me,...I've only had it for 8 months, so to me whether it's used or not it's new.) I just have to figure out all the little stuff, which I love to do, but it's not like a laptop. I haven't figured out how to bid on stuff yet thru my phone. I got the email thing figured out, ---that was pretty easy. The rest will just come with playing and figuring things out on it, I guess. So,...I did that yesterday, and I started out my day w/ my husband taking me to breakfast (at 1:30pm) to our favorite local diner right down the street. It was great,....I could eat breakfast like that for lunch and dinner, anytime, day or night. I ended up going to our condo out east to do some more packing. I brought some clothes and shoes over, that was much needed. Now that my husband and sister put in our master bedrm. closet, we can hang stuff, and we have shelves, etc. I almost feel normal, what with the closet, clothes, and my cellphone. Scary, huh? I know,..........little things right now make me the happiest. Anyhow,...I'm playing with lil Monkey, and looking out at our pool in the backyard, and I have to start getting ready for work in about an hour,.....and right this second I feel like the luckiest person in the world. I'm happy at the moment,....

No comments: