Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Have a SAFE happy New Year!

Today is not my traditional New Years Eve. I will be going to our house that we are IN THE MIDDLE of renovating.(Yes,-all thru X-mas and New Years,-good planning on our part,eh?) Our kitchen cabinets were delivered yesterday, and we have all lighting and fans up,....(this doesn't sound like a big deal to you, but to someone who is waiting with baited breath to move back in, every second and every thing that goes up and gets done is a huge victory for me.) My poor kitty is SO CONFUSED as to what is going on,-even tho I go there everyday, and spend time with him,-he just doesn't understand, and is very skitzy,...(my poor baby.)Today they will start to install the (wood) flooring,....let's just hope there are no 'issues' with that. (Believe me,-there is ALWAYS issues with these guys.) Carpenters, and contractors,electricians, all of them, always have 'issues' I've learned. (At least I've made them stop peeing in the yard and scaring the neighbors little girls.-NOT funny, I know.) They ARE trying tho. They might even have learned some manners by the time they are done with our house. (My husband is very 'old fashioned' when it comes to language in front of females.)So we sort of got that under control, and the bathroom situation is solved,(as far as I know,-no neighbors have called!)......so,---so far so good, right? Let's hope. I'll keep you posted. Have a very SAFE and HAPPY New Years everyone. Be safe driving and with whatever you do. I know what I'll be doing and where I will be at.

No comments: