Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What the Hell

I am starting to write again after taking down any blogs I wrote in the past here, (or at least I think thats what I've done.) Watching the news can be so depressing. The Black Friday things, kids, animals being abused,....etc. Doesn't it just make you want to never leave your house? People never cease to amaze me in bad ways. I know people are not all bad, but I just always get surprised,-ALWAYS. New ways to be rude, new ways to hurt and humiliate people and kids. AND KIDS these days,(yes, that's my mother talking,...), these KIDS are horrible with manners and language. Believe me, I'm no prude,---I bartended for 20 years in a high-volume, 5AM bar in South Florida, and I KNOW what people are like, but jeesh, the kids and teenagers today are a whole other animal!!! They seem so 'entitled', I don't even know, or understand how or why this happens!!! The gall of some, young and old makes me step back and look at them in amazement, and wonder how they got to be their age without someone killing them!-ya know? I will be in my house, writing, with my kitty, being the over-protective person I am, wondering how this world became what it is.

No comments: