Sunday, December 7, 2008

Where does it all go?

I just found the coolest website,......E-How.com. I signed up,....read a bunch of stuff,....then wrote an article,....and THOUGHT I posted it,.....and I went back,....AND IT'S GONE!!! OMG! I thought I did it all the right way,...I took my time,...saved where it said 'save',.....but it's just gone! I poured my little heart out in that article. I really liked it, (for once!) Where does it go? What do I do to get it back? Hey,...that article was a part of me,.....and I NEED it back. I feel like Carrie in SATC, (don't I wish,)- when her computer goes down, and she loses everything she wrote. I don't understand what 'back up' means. Hey,...I'm lucky I figured out how to blog,....or I'd be all buggered-up! I'm just upset now. Anyways,....
....my husband and I went to a chain resturant last week to get a quick dinner,...and I watched as two little boys,(I'll say they were anywhere from 7 to 10 years old,) order food to go with their parents,.....the two boys each ordered filet mignon and lobster for dinner! THEN,...(oh, it gets better,)....then, the boys decide they want to eat dinner there,....so of course, they end up getting seated at a table across the aisle from us. (Ruined my whole dinner of grilled shrimp salad!) THEN,....they left before us, and I happened to look over when the busboy was cleaning their table, and those two kids didn't even touch their lobster!!! The parents didn't even have a bite, or attempt to take it home,...and I know lobster isn't a great leftover,...so I will let that slide, but COME ON! My parents would NEVER let (any five) of us get away with that,-EVER! It never ceases to amaze me what little kids and their parents do in this day and age. I actually feel bad for them, because for most of them, when they become an adult, it will be,'welcome to reality', (and I don't mean their own show.) They will become an adult who has alot of problems with coping,...and then what? Then, they grow-up to be parents of those two little boys, and would do anything to make themselves feel better, and look better to there kids. Thats where it all goes. Hmmm,......

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Hey girl! I noticed your comment on my blog, so I decided to check yours out! I've noticed the same things that irritate you also hit a nerve with me. What is with the kids these days!? And how do the parents get away with that in this economy!?

Those are two future CEO's right there...