Monday, May 21, 2012

Same stuff different day

Not so much going on with me as usual. So.FL. is becoming more and more evil to me every day. Things just keep piling up for us. One thing after another to do, just life. Last week at work was HORRIBLE. I went to work and my ducks were there and the next day they weren't,...and then someone from the restaurant across from us, came over Weds. night and told me they found my Big Boy duck ran over. I cried and cried. I know it sounds stupid, but I've been feeding/watching-out for him for over a year now, and it killed me to hear about him. It was my one bright spot at work that made me happy,...now his little mate,(I call her Squeakers) is there wondering around looking for him. It's too sad for me to think about. I cried for days at work. I just need to get a hold of myself, but that poor thing really made my day,.......I miss him. RIP Big Boy,(on the left, with Squeakers in the middle,) I need to get away from people and all the things this area is. I really can't tell you what a beautiful area this used to be, and it gets worse and worse literally by the day. We live in a good area, but every day it seems there are cops looking for someone, or something bad happening. I've never seen anything like it in any place I've ever lived down here. It's very disturbing, and kinda scary. I really can't wait to leave, and I'm sure you and everyone here are sick of hearing me complain about it. I'm telling you the day we actually leave here will be SUCH A RELIEF and a big load off our shoulders. On a better note- we have been getting a little more action concerning our beach condo. And listen to this,...some production company that films reality shows,(like Mob Wives,etc.) wants to film and maybe purchase our condo. Who knew?! Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll buy it and we'll see it on TV. (How pathetic is my little life right now? I hate reality TV.) Oh well, it's something on the good side for once if anything comes of it.

No comments: