Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Falling apart

Work is just kicking my butt totally, or I feel like I'm having a nervous breakdown. Everything right now just feels and seems like just too much. I'm overwhelmed, and the smallest thing is putting me off. I want to just cry at the drop of a hat. Work, home, cooking, selling on eBay, all of it is just too much pressure and I don't know why. Am I going crazy, or having a nervous breakdown after all this time? I mean what. I don't get it. I can't even blog here because I feel like it's too much pressure, and then days go by, and I feel like I'm neglecting this, and then it's like the gym,....the longer your away, the harder it is to go back. And it's hard. Still doing cardio, but still not going to the gym and weightlifting. Yup. I don't know what I'm doing. What am I doing? This is how I'm feeling right now, and it's no wonder I haven't written here in days beyond days. Sorry. I'll be back.

No comments: