Saturday, February 4, 2012

Baby steps


Watching Sex and the City, hubby's out playing poker, Munky's been walked and out front watching the lizards and frogs,....and I just tried on this new perfume by Halle Berry called Reveal, and it smells AWESOME. I love it. I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE how it smells. The longer you have it on, the better it smells. I think I'm going to go up to the 24 HR. CVS and buy a bottle. I can't NOT. Wow. And I finally put some clothing and shoes up on eBay, and I think I'm going to put some more on there tonight. Also~getting ready for the Super Bowl!!! Let's go Patriots. (I'm NOT a Brady fan AT ALL, but to make my hubby happy, they better win Sunday.) I have the day off from work, and I'm looking forward to it. I have a very strange schedule this week, - I'm off every other day. It's kinda nice, I wish it was permanent. (So I'm off Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.) This is the first week they gave me three days off,(maybe they did listen to my request for a little break.) I'm even thinking about starting back at the gym this week. Lifting weights again, ~ I'm actually excited about it. Maybe I'm finally starting to come out of my depression induced haze of legal entanglements. Or did I say that backwards? Whatever is right,- ya'll know what I mean. I'm starting to kick my own butt back into gear. (Boy do I need this.) I'm kinda proud of myself,.....well I will be when I'm back and lifting weights. Okay,....baby steps,- right? I'll let ya know how this week goes. Yay me.

No comments: