Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day after day

I was off today and worked a gruelling day at work yesterday. I worked from 2pm to 2:30 am. Inventory. And it really sucks when your manager doesn't have faith in his assistant mgr. and delegates things that the asst. mgr. should be doing to a few trustworthy, caring employees. Not happy. I'm friends with my mgr. at work, and would do just about anything for him. I respect him, and he works harder than anyone I've ever worked with, but there is a line. And it's getting closer and closer. I mean, I'm what they call a shift mgr. but that's it. I don't want to be asst. mgr. even tho I've been asked numerous times to officially fill the position. They finally hire one, and this guy is totally, totally useless. He does none of the responsibilities that he should be doing and is required of him, and delegates anything that he is suppose to do, to everyone else. So basically he's doing NOTHING and getting paid for it. I could spit nails, I'm so aggravated. Fed up and aggravated. My co-worker and I have had numerous talks with our mgr. about all this, and nothing changes. There's two of us that he leans on heavily, and we end up doing all the little extra stuff that mgr.s and asst. mgr.s are paid to do, and WE end up doing it. We don't get paid like management, so why should I do all this stuff? This is exactly why I DONT WANT any of those positions. I want to do my job and go home. That's it. Okay,.....I'm done ranting,...and venting,.......I guess I just had to get it off my chest. I promise I'm done. (I've even requested to have my hours cut from 40+ down to 30hrs. a week.) I just don't want all the headaches that's been piled on me. I don't want it. D O N E. So anyways,..........still waiting for my Ipad to arrive. I think I should get it today sometime. I can't wait. I'm sooooooo excited. All the stuff you can do,....it'll be great. (I know I'm behind the times, but I'm catching up slow but sure. That's me,....slow and steady,.....) The only other things I've been doing is going with my hubby to our beach condo and getting it ready to show. Carpet put in will be next, and then move all the furniture out, and we are ready. Can't wait to officially put it up for sale. I'll post pics when it's all done. Can't wait,...can't wait,...can't wait.

No comments: