Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm NOT good with change

Okay,....so I got offered a job at a pet resort/boarding/medical facility that is right down the street from us here. Do I go for it or what? It would be doing what I love, (being around animals,) and I'm not positive about the details, but I was told that the benefits there are excellent, but not the pay, which is exactly what I'm in now with this liquor company. The pay is horrendous, but the benefits are top notch,.....so what do I do? I am so not good with any kinda change,.....good, bad, or otherwise. I'm so comfortable at where I am right now, but that other job just sounds so fun, and even the not-so-fun parts, I've already done, and know I can handle 'em. I have to go to a 'formal interview' but this mgr. already told me I'm as good as hired. (She even introduced me to everyone as the new employee, while I was there filling out the application.) I'm just torn,....I don't know what to do, but I guess at the formal interview I can ask questions, like about working holidays, or Sundays, or pay, or whatever and then way my pros, and cons. Gosh~ who would've thought? People are out there fighting for jobs they can't get, and I got this situation. I feel guilty too,...I don't know. I honestly don't. I guess I'll just wait-n-see. Any suggestions?

No comments: