Thursday, October 20, 2011

A little bit of everything


Okay, so I'm back again. Posts have been few and far between I know.(Sorry.) Work has been hogging all my time. All the orders, all the 'new' stuff like I mentioned in my last post. All the new flavors in vodka are coming out of the wood-work. Peanut butter, cookie dough, bacon,....all vodkas!!! (Scary, - isn't it?) And yes, believe this or not, I talked to another liquor company rep just yesterday, and he was telling me that they actually have a salmon flavored vodka coming out. Ewwwwwww,....can that be any MORE disgusting? I mean really now. Ewwww. What's next?-----anchovie?, sardine?, filet mignon? Enough is enough already. Good God. Soooo~ ummmm,....so yes, work is kicking my butt as it always does starting this time of year. People just get meaner, and meaner too. Like I always say, it NEVER ceases to amaze me. Tomorrow I'm taking Munky to her second vet appt. she has ever had, and I know it won't be easy. I hate seeing her scared, and cry,....it makes me cry. I think she has picked up ear mites, and I have to get that treated. As much as she loves going outside on her walks at night, I'm not so sure it's such a good thing anymore. I'm going to ask our vet to be sure tho. I don't want her walks to be doing her more harm than good. The last time I took her to the vet when she was 9 weeks old was to be spayed, and get her shots, and I cried my eyes out handing her over to someone else and leaving. I wanted to stay, but it just didn't make sense. I cried all the way home in the car, and even called into work the next two days because she was so out-of-it from the anaesthetic. I wouldn't and couldn't leave her side. I put her in bed with me and laid there with her comforting her, and tried to feed her and give her water. My sweet little girl, - how I love her. So to say the least, tomorrow is a big day for both Munky and I, and I already told them I'd be late coming in. What else is new? .............. getting ready to get a new cellphone, and I think I'm going to try out an Iphone. I dunno', they have to give me some sort of good deal before I even think about it tho, so we'll see. (I'll keep ya'll posted.) Wish me luck tomorrow, and I'll tell ya some great drink recipes to go with those new vodka flavors! Stay with me.

No comments: