Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saying goodbye




Well tomorrow is the funeral, and I'm having a hard time with it. Going back there just reminds me that things are now forever different, and most likely we won't be going down there anymore,...or at least for a very long time. I'll never feel like a little kid again, like I did when I would go down there and spend a few days,......I really did feel like I was a kid again,...very safe, cocooned,...and childlike. Very, very hard. So one part of our life is over, and another chapter begins,(as they say.) Just hard dealing with it. I have a psychiatrist appt. next week. I never got re-evaluated like I was supposed to, and now is a good time as ever. Watching 'Zombieland' again right now, and getting ready to make some eggs, bacon, and pancakes for us for breakfast. I love breakfast food,...anytime of day, morning, noon, or night, 24/7. I never get sick of it. When I was a kid my father would always make me scrambled eggs, and ever since than, breakfast food has always been my favorite. SOOOO ~ going to my SIL for dinner tonight,...I'm looking forward to it. Monday I go back to work, and I'm already dreading it. I keep remembering back to when I didn't work, and how great it was, but in this day and age, it's the right thing to do, no matter what kinda money we have saved. Any little bit is better than nothing coming in, and I will be happy one day and look back, and actually appreciate that I worked. Well,~ here are the pictures of the home we left in Key Largo. Still mourning the loss.

No comments: