Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nothing at all


Okay-so I'm off for the next two days,....and the Heat just lost,(which makes me happy,-I HATE basketball,) and I got my bag on the way. I'm a happy camper right now. I also sold more stuff on eBay, and that makes me happy too. The next two days I will list different stuff instead of RELISTING things. I gotta have new, fresh stuff to keep people coming back,......right? Well,~ I have to send out some $$$ to for my PRBTN this week, and NOT happy 'bout it either. And, I have to buy Munky a traveling thingy so I can go get her nails cut tomorrow. Yea, my husband thinks I don't love her becuz I don't cut her nails twice a month. (Do you know what it's like to try to cut a cat's nails when they don't like it, all on your own??!!!) It's a nightmare, and a trip to the ER. I can't do it alone, and my husband refuses to help me. So,-I have to have someone do them for me,(her,) us. Anywho~ gotta check on Munky out on our front porch, and see what I can dig thru in my boxes and boxes of stuff to list on EBay,....so I will see ya. This is short and sweet. (Is it?) I'll keep ya posted, and carefree right now. Go Bruins tomorrow night. Yeaaa baay-beeee!!!(Tim Thomas-will put on a show I hope and win.) C'mon cutie-pie.

No comments: