Wednesday, June 22, 2011

In a split second


I'm just going to take a few minutes and tell you some of the things I love right now, and some of the things I REALLY dislike (-ok, hate,) right now,because I saw my life flash in front of my eyes today,....I LOVE: watching "Friends" for as long as humanly possible, right along with "The Nanny",...both shows make me laugh, and make me forget about anything bad that's bothering me,....when my kittehs get along, and play together, cuddle me, purr, want my attention, or anything along those lines,....when my husband laughs, like really laughs,belly-laughs,it's wonderful to hear,.....being in bed with my hubby and kittehs on a rainy day,....makes me feel like a family,.....winning an auction and getting a really good deal on eBay,....baking,....Thanksgiving dinner with family and friends,.....having a full tank of gas,....making homemade mashed potatoes,....a haircut that turned out good,....clean sheets,....new shoes or outfits, or both,...going to midnite Mass on X-mas,...sleeping/napping,......remembering the great times with my father when I was young,...and realizing how lucky I was to have a dad like him in my life,....good music,....found money/jewelry,(something that was lost,)......
OK,...now things I DISLIKE: foul and crude language,...loud people,....phones,....ANY phones,...at work, cellphones, home phones,...ALL phones,.....oblivious drivers,.....obnoxious people,...loud music,....car stereos,.....screaming kids,....unsupervised kids,.....entitled kids or teenagers,....parents who don't have a clue,....paid programming,...when the camera batteries go dead,....when someone doesn't leave feedback on eBay,....unpainted toenails,....any kinda stitches,-seeing them, having someone show me, or even talking about them has, and WILL make me toss my cookies,....bruises or black and blue marks,....getting up early,....hospitals,....chained-up animals, or caged animals,....humidity,...........unsafe weather,......someone telling a secret they shouldn't be telling,........

Yup,~ if you knew what I went thru today, you'd be like I am right now too. I thought I was going to jail forever,...years,....and this stupid person made a mistake,....and laughed it off like it was nothing,....O.M.G. I wanted to scream,....I drove home shaking so bad I could barely pry my hands off the steering wheel of my car. I came home and unloaded on my husband who immediately calmed me down, waited til I went to work and called our lawyer. Yes,-I will be getting off probation VERY SOON. You have no idea.

No comments: