Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just be-ing

Alright,-I'm sorry again. It really is my computer. I swear it's playing headgames with me. I can't get it going again, and then all of a sudden,-boom!-it works fine,...and then can't get on the internet,...can't get on eBay, can't do anything but play solitaire offline. Then the next day I turn it on, and fiddle with it, and it gets started, and on and on and on. (You get the picture.) Between that, and my job, and this damn oil spill,....and the Joran Van der Pig thing,....and my husband's truck being in the shop for seven days straight,.....and just plain ole' working too much, and being depressed, and welcome to everyone's life too, right? I just can't bounce back from the death in our family last month,...and my upcoming courtdate, and worrying about my mom's health, and my other niece, and can I just make it all go away? All of it. I'm so tired of being tired. I am. I hate the world, and people. People can ruin a free lunch. Look what we've done now to the ocean,....look what we do to each other, let alone animals, even our own kids. I just can't seem to get past all the negative in this world. I can't and it's wrecking me. I'm hating too much. I really am. I just want to save all the animals in the world and live my life with them, and never be around another asshole human being. Animals don't judge or look down their nose at you, everything they do is honest, and there are no hidden agendas. None. They just do, and feel, and,.....just be. Just be. So I guess that's what I've been doing,....just being.

No comments: