Friday, June 25, 2010

Deals and steals

Okay, thank God this day is over. Thank you Lord. My day in court got another continuance,(sp?)...but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel. My NEXT court date (not til Sept.) should be my last. I'm going to be getting a year probation with six months done uneventfully, and it will be done, and no license suspension,(which I had no idea about could happen until today. I almost had a heart attack when my lawyer mentioned it in passing. Jeez.) So my life will start within the next year when this whole fiasco is over and done with, and I'm hoping we can move outta here fairly quick. (Altho anything to do with selling real estate right now is one big headache, and stress-fest.) But I will keep my fingers crossed and hope something outta all this will go somewhat smoothly. Something. Anything. The place I looked at in east Boca is still for sale, but I don't know under what circumstances. I will have to do some research and find out about it. I would absolutely LOVE to live in that place. It would be like living in a giant treehouse. It's on the second floor surrounded by beautiful palms and foliage, and it's only a couple blocks from the water, and it's in a gorgeous, safe, neighborhood. I would love it. And best of all, we would be living right upstairs from my sister-in-law. That would be THE BEST PART. So,~on a lighter note,...I have been getting some great deals, and shopping done on eBay,...a beautiful, AUTHENTIC, Prada bag for $45!!! And some gorgeous YSL heels for less than $100!!! I love getting great deals from eBay,...I don't understand why it makes me feel good, but it does. I think I have a little bit of a "shopping problem" , but I honestly don't know how to stop or how to talk myself outta it when I'm bidding (or buying ) something that I want. Who knows. I don't. Anyhow~ I'm signing off right now to get back on eBay, and check out some deals. I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: