Thursday, May 27, 2010

I wanna be a kitteh


I feel like I'm starting to implode. Too much pressure. Do you ever feel like that? I came home from an easy day at work, and continued trying to get on here,(the computer.) My computer keeps going down. I don't know what's wrong with it, but I have to have someone look at it. I don't even know how I got it back working. Oh well. One good thing for right now. I couldn't even take Munky out for a walk, - I was just too wound up. (She's not very happy with me right now. Poor little peanut.) I'll try to make it up to her tomorrow night. So,....the closing is this Friday, and I've been running around like a crazy person! Doing all sorts of things. There's always one more thing that has to be done it seems. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I swear it. Anyhow~I will feel alot better once this closing is done Friday. (And then of course we have my court date next. Oh yipee.) Tomorrow I have an 8:30AM dermatoligist appt. because the skin on my fingertips and the soles of my feet keep cracking open and bleeding. It IS as painful as it sounds. I've barely kept it under control,...and I've finally made a dr.'s appt. I showed it to my regular physician and she told me it was stress,...how nice. Let's see what a dermatoligist says. Isn't that all wonderful to know? So many little things that just all add up. So needless to say, tomorrow is going to be a llllooonnnggg day for me,....too long. But I will have Friday and Sunday off tho. Thank goodness. I'm starting to think I wish this whole damn month should just get over. Please. I just can't take it. I want to just cuddle with the kittehs and not leave the house or bedroom for that matter. Why couldn't I be a kitteh? Why-oh-why?

No comments: