Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Life right now

I am at my sister's house again this week. I'm staying with my mom at the hospital rehab facility during most of the day, and staying at my sister's house at night basically. I got here Monday with a lot of drama. I attempted to drive to Fort Pierce alone,...and got on the Sawgrass Expressway, and  had a major panic attack.MAJOR. I had to turn around and have my husband drive me here and drop me off. Luckily for me,...my mom's car has been at my sister's house,....so I'm using that to go back and forth to the hospital which is barely 10 mins. away. It's going okay, but I'm still not over that panic attack. And my husband,...well let's just say we got into a big arguement before we left. We never really did that before,....and he basically dropped me off and he was out the door, and on his way back home before I even put my stuff down to say hello to my sister. He thinks I'm not doing enough around the house, (cooking, cleaning, etc.) I'm just tired when I come home from work. I'm still mentally not together,....I'm still going to the psychiatrist,....and working out, altho since this has happened with my mom the day after Thanksgiving, I haven't been able to go. Soooo~ here I am,...and my hubby will be picking me up on Friday, I have to go back to work on Sat. and we will start all this all over again. The next two weeks at work will be unbelievably busy. I DESPISE Christmas. I've said it time and time again,....I hate what it's turned into. Too much pressure for me to enjoy it. Don't get me wrong,...I love presents as much as the next person, but it's too stressful for me to deal with the last 5 years. Good thing tho is my mom is getting a little better every day that goes by,...and for that I'm beyond thankful. Beyond thankful. So this is my life right now. Fun,-ain't it?

No comments: