Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy B-day to my hubby

Today is my husband's birthday, and I have the next two days off. I got him a pair of black diamond stud earrings. He loved them. (whew!) He's hard to shop for. He's someone who has everything. I took a chance and it paid off. I love when that happens. I'm in a good place right now mentally. We are on an up-swing I'd say. The next year will be very difficult,....and exciting,....and scary,.....and everything rolled into one, but something to definitely look forward to, and strive towards. (At least that's how I'M going to look at it.) I can't wait to be up in Canada already and looking at homes. Every day we watch House Hunters on HGTV, and we look at each other and say, 'that will be us soon.' I love the whole process of looking at homes, and properties. I never get sick of it. My hubby keeps saying I should've been a real estate agent, but that's not that interesting to me to be honest,...and right now, EVERYONE seems to be a real estate agent. No thanks.So~ my mom came back from GA. yesterday after spending a week up there with my oldest brother and his wife and family. I think it would've been great except the weather was in the 30's and 40's which I think is unusually cold for GA. My mom HATES the cold. (How I am her daughter is yet to be known,...she hates cold weather, doesn't like to shop, and is not an animal person.) Talk about opposites. I'll never understand it, but I love her to death. (She was my Matron of Honor when I got married. So LOVED.) Anyways~so going to get back on Etsy and Pinterest,...can't keep away from them. So many awesome deals to look for on there,(Etsy.) I'll be shopping,.....

No comments: