Sunday, December 16, 2012

I just can't

Been working like crazy, (tis the season and all,) and I don't know if it's me or the holidays, but do people get more and more ridiculous and stupid about now? or what? The things I see people do, say, and try to do just makes my head want to explode. And this whole thing happening in Newtown, Connecticut just makes me ill. I was at the gym when I first saw it on CNN, and it just got worse and worse from there. Why am I so shocked and surprised? Why? It's awful,...horrible, heinous, and sickening. I'm trying so hard to work on myself with not hating PEOPLE so much,...but things like this just seem to make it impossible. IMPOSSIBLE. I keep trying to focus on other things. Like I'm going to now,......anyways~ my mom is doing good,....I'm back at work,.....we finally sold our condo on the beach,.....got a new clothes dryer,.....still haven't started on our bathrooms here,....and that's my story. All of it,....how boring am I??? GAWD!!! I have to just stop. I can't do this. I think I'm going to get on Pinterest or Etsy, and go hawk some stuff.

No comments: