Friday, January 4, 2013

He's always been there even when he wasn't

Just got home from work and I'm watching Sex and the City. I so LOVE this show. I NEVER get sick of it. I love the story of Carrie and Big,...it reminds me of my husband and I, and the breaking up after 13 years, and getting back together and him finally realizing that he wanted to marry me. Soooo us. It makes me realize how lucky I am that we have a happy ending to our love story. I'm so proud of us both,- of finding each other again, and getting back together,...and really making it work. It wasn't easy, I can tell you that. It really wasn't. There was some very bumpy times. I almost thought we wouldn't make it, but we have, and we're BOTH HAPPY, and I couldn't ask for, or ever find a better man than him. He really is my knight in shining armor, my hero, my everything. After 23 years,(this Jan.21st!,) I still miss him when he's not around,...or out playing poker,....I smile as soon as he walks thru the door,...I just love him, and actually like him too. That says a lot. He's known my parents, my father,(who died in '94,) and I knew his parents, (who died in '98, and 2001.) We've been thru SO MUCH together it's scary. I don't know if I could honestly be with anyone else. I mean I tried when we split up,...and it was hard,(very hard,) but believe it or not,...the guy I dated, actually asked me to marry him (with a ring and everything,) and I said no. I honestly couldn't see myself being married to anyone but my Bear. For real. I would've ended up alone than marry someone other than my Bear. I knew he was the one. (As they say on SATC.)  Eventually I want to get a tattoo that says; Meant to be,....but in french. That's what I want. Maybe in that white ink that I keep seeing on Pinterest. I LOVE those tattoos. Or some sorta watercolor thingy,...I don't know. We were/are MEANT TO BE. We are. No relationship is perfect, I know this, and my Bear and I are NOT. We have our fights, and our petty, stupid, little disagreements, but he's always MY BEAR.

No comments: