Saturday, January 12, 2013

GLAD the holidays are over

So work is kicking my butt even tho all the holidays are over. (Thank you God.) I've been trying to get back to normal, and BAM! as soon as I do, between my mom having that stroke, and than me coming down with bronchitis, it hasn't been very fun the last few weeks. I'm still taking the last of three antibiotics I was given by the doctor. (But at least I caught it somewhat early.) So I decided and told my husband tonight that Monday I will start back at the gym. I have to do a solid few months at least to see any change that I can really notice. I was just starting to see little changes in myself from the last few months of working out, but since Thanksgiving and this week I worked out only one solid week. That SUCKS. I'll get back into it tho. Today I worked a long day, and I work tomorrow and Sunday, but have Monday and Tuesday off. I have to bring my car in Monday morning to have my tires aligned. I feel like I can never get ahead. I've also decided to start saving up to get a Keurig coffee maker. A nice one. And now that Target is matching prices from Amazon I'm sure I can get a great deal. Nothing else new really. Our 23rd anniversary is coming up on Jan. 21st. 23 YEARS! Whew,....it's been a ride. I hope we do something fun to celebrate. My aunt and uncle are down from Sag Harbor, and they just celebrated their 50th. When my hubby and I can say that, I'll really be happy. I take a lot of pride in how long we've been together, and the fact they we are still happy and love each other, and actually like each other still. I think a lot of people make that mistake. They love each other, but don't really like each other. I mean my husband and I have our moments like anyone else,...but we do like watching movies, or our shows,...and we "get" the same things. I mean, we genuinely get along and have fun a lot of the time just doing nothing. I don't think it should be any other way really, but that's just me. We have some neighbors that are so busy in their own lives that don't even know whats going on with the other. I mean that's like a recipe for disaster if you ask me. Yeah,...time for me to go. I don't need to be concerning myself with other peoples problems,...I have enough of my own to contend with.

No comments: