Tuesday, January 15, 2013

NOTHING doing

Just a normal week for me. I finally get two days off, and I have to get up early to take my car in. That's just wonderful. Life's little games. I did, and than I went to the mall and walked around,...nothing screamed to come home with me,...and finally came home and fell asleep on the couch. Did NOTHING alllll day. Even went out and got subs for dinner. I'm just tired. I have to get going back to the gym.That bronchitis kicked my butt. I'm back to not wanting or feeling like working out. I wanna stay home and nap on the couch with the computer and kitteh. I don't know. Anyways~ my mom is hanging in there. She has been sick too,...so I know that's not helping her much right now. She's still not driving either. I mean I don't want her to, but she's gotta really work at trying to get her motor skills and speaking back. I mean I guess she doesn't have to, but if she wants her life back to the way it was, she's going to have to work a lot harder. I have to see how this will work out I guess. At least my one brother and sister are both up there to watch over her. Meanwhile,...we still have done NOTHING to this house to get it up for sale. This can't be that hard,....I mean really? I'm just a little behind in my getting back to normal phase I had set up in head for this year. I was hoping we'd be out of here by July,...(happy birthday to me!), but it's not looking that way at all. One of my closest neighbor friends just sold her house, packed up, and moved in less than 3 months! I'm so happy for her, because she couldn't wait to get outta here too, but I miss her horribly. Sometimes its just nice knowing someone's there, ya know? And she loved animals like I do. I really do miss her, but I know she'll be so much better off and happier in her new place,....so good for her. Soooooo,...that's all in my little (boring) world. It's better off this way, trust me.

No comments: