Tuesday, February 5, 2013

No can do

I haven't posted in a while. I'm depressed again,...not working-out,....and just plain ole` feeling crappy about life and everything else. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. Every single thing is a huge obstacle for me. Work,....paying a bill,...going to the grocery store,...cooking dinner,.....I just don't get it. EVERY DAMN THING IS JUST SO HARD. My husband has been in a state of allergies like I've never seen before. It's actually paralyzing him,....maybe that has something to do with it,- I don't know. I just DO know that we are getting nothing done, and having no fun at all. We sleep our days away, and stay in the house for days at a time. It's very unhealthy,- I know. I'm trying again to climb back out of it, but it's hard and I have no ambition to do it. None. And I can't seem to get it thru my husband's pollen-filled head that it's this house and this neighborhood, and just being here still that's bringing me down. He just keeps saying for us to make the best of it. Yea,-right. Too hard for me. Too hard. No can do. So now you know why I'm not posting and have no fun news to tell ya about. Nothing. Sorry.

No comments: